Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JoyRich Fashion Show for LAFashion Week 3/21

This past Saturday I attended a Fashion show with The Renaissance Team (Me-Publicist, Lorenzo-Stylist, Kirstin & Evan-Management, ShawnChrystopher-Recording Artist, RKyleLynn-Shawn's fiance). Lorenzo, who is my dear friend & partner in crime (<3 yoouu mucho!!) previously worked at JoyRich some years ago & I believe that's how we officially met before we realized we went to Cal State Northridge together!! But anyways, he is still closely in touch with the JoyRich team & he invited myself & the other members of The Renaissance Team to attend the Fashion show. Besides Music being one of my 1st Loves...So is Fashion. I Love to dress & look nice-how could I decline?? ;] here are some (there's more on my FBook) photos from the show, Front Row!! =] Awesome!! Thanx Lorenzzz!!

(Photobucket kind of messed up my pics because they were really big I tried to resize but you can still see very well!! =] )
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME LAUREN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.YOU MAKE EVERYONE SO PROUD. BUT TELL ME! WHY WERE THOSE BONES WALKING DOWN THE CATWALK,AND NOT YOU. ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! LOL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! OK! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete