Friday, November 27, 2009

Show NO emotion.

It's kind of hard from going from this really emotional, sensitive, vulnerable, submissive person to someone who has to toughen up, have a stronger back bone & have to hold their guard up because of the things they've been through & pain they've endured from others. But as soon as you let your guard down & become a little too laxed, that's when sh*t gets f*cked up again. You try to have hope & give certain people a chance & try to trust them & believe the words they say to you because you would hate to have a negative mindstate. Well....if your intuition senses the dishonesty & deceit, that's what you should most likely roll with. My heart never fails me although my mind may play tricks on me at times, I never give up on my heart & what it tells me. Sometimes, I'm a little hard-headed & go against my will because my heart & my feelings may clash. But I'm human; I make mistakes. But these mistakes put me in bad positions & seem to always sitting somewhere with my feelings hurt. Some people wonder when their time will come. The day when they can trust someone & share something special. I'm one of those people. I'm not desperate for it, but it would be something that would be nice to share. & if you have that already, hold on to it. & remember anything worth having is worth fighting for. Being patient, keeping positive is the best advice I can give to myself. & don't get me wrong, I'm Happy. Its just a point I'm trying to get across about certain ways a person can feel.

Another thing (totally off subject),
For some reason, its cold as hell in NY right now!! & its been so nice!! :(
I'm on the subway writing this because I'd hate to lose my train of thought.

Anyway,
Have a blessed weekend.
Give a Hater a hug.
-Elle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment