Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Summer's gone too soon. . ."

I can't believe how fast, let alone how fast this year has gone by! Time flies-when you're productive! ;] Ok, ok, when you're having fun too but of course being productive is the best way to consume your time. In 3 days, I will be moved to New York & continuing my path of productivity. I'm so excited to be in a new environment, meet new people & network. Although New York is not a "new" place for me since my Fam is from there & I have frequently visited when I was younger, it will be a different experience now because I am of age to do a lot of exciting things. Another new thing is that I'll be in Queens & I'm not familiar with the area at all. But I'm not afraid to explore it & become greatly acquainted with it.

Remember 2 things:
1. PRODUCTIVITY IS NEVER AN ACCIDENT. IT IS ALWAYS THE RESULT OF A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENT PLANNING AND FOCUSED EFFORT.

2. SUCCESS IS NOT THE KEY TO HAPPINESS. HAPPINESS IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. IF YOU LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.-Herman Cain

Have a blessed day.
-elle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment